1. Favourite book ever – ‘The Corrections’ by Jonathan Frantzen on par with ‘Ghana Must Go’ by Taiye Selasi.
2. Why? I love stories of dysfunctional families whose protagonists are intelligent enough to offer deep/challenging insights
3. Last book read? ‘The Humans’ by Mat Haig. Astonishing and funny take on a visiting alien.
4. Packing for a journey and allowed to take one book. What will it be? Anything by Nnedi Okoroafor
5. Why? Blows my mind the way Nnedi’s science fiction embeds Africa’s traditions in futuristic scenarios.
6. Who is your favourite author/writer?: Too many to narrow down to one!
8. Do you think Nigerians read? Yes! And I think readership is growing into a critical mass capable of sustaining good writers.