My life in the bush of books- Ayodele Arigbabu writer/architect/creative technologist
1. Favourite book ever: – I can’t say, different books excite me for different reasons.
2. Why?: – I’m a promiscuous reader.
3. Last book read?: -The last book I finished reading is Barricade, a science fiction romp by Jon Wallace. But there are up to five books splayed open face down all over the house at different stages of being read or re-read. That’s how I roll.
4. Packing for a journey and allowed to take one book. What will it be?: – I don’t know, it depends on what mood I’m in at the time and what currently holds my interest. Does it count if I carry a tablet loaded with about 2,000 e-books?
5. Who is your favourite author/writer?: – Me. I don’t have a favourite, my reading habit is pretty random, so while I have some authors I have enjoyed in the past, there is none I would consider my absolute favourite, well, apart from me.
6. Do you think Nigerians read? I don’t think Nigerians read, I know Nigerians read, and they don’t just read, they read a whole lot. On and off Facebook.