My life in the bush of books-Nkiacha Atemnkeng writer/blogger
1. Favourite book ever: lots of them
2. Why?: I love the prose-poetry in ‘We Need New Names’ by NoViolet Bulawayo and ‘Tram 83’ by Fiston Mwanza Mujila, ‘Purple Hibiscus’ by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and the angle of creativity in ‘Never Let Me Go’ by Kazuo Ishiguro.
3. Last book read?: ‘Tram 83’.
4. Packing for a journey and allowed to take one book. What will it be? : ‘A Brief History of Seven Killings’ by Marlon James.
5. Why?: It’s going to help me with research on what I’m currently working on.
6. Who is your favourite author/writer?: Many. I love different authors for different reasons.
7. Do you think Africans read?: Yes, definitely better than Cameroonians.