“My life in the bush of books”- Betty Abah writer/journalist/activist
1. Favourite book ever: Kola Ogundipe’s ‘The Adventures of Souza’, Chinua Achebe’s ‘Chike and the River’ and a motivational book, ‘How to Make Friends and Influence People’ by American bestseller and trainer, Dale Carnegie.
2. Why? The three books shaped my early years.
3. Last book read: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s ‘Americanah’.
4. Packing for a journey and allowed to take one book. What book would it be? I usually travel with a copy of my Bible
5. Why? I believe that with it I can draw strength for my daily hustle.