“My life in the bush of books”- Betty Abah writer/journalist/activist
1. Favourite book ever: Kola Ogundipe’s ‘The Adventures of Souza’, Chinua Achebe’s ‘Chike and the River’ and a motivational book, ‘How to Make Friends and Influence People’ by American bestseller and trainer, Dale Carnegie.
2. Why? The three books shaped my early years.
3. Last book read: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s ‘Americanah’.
4. Packing for a journey and allowed to take one book. What book would it be? I usually travel with a copy of my Bible
5. Why? I believe that with it I can draw strength for my daily hustle.
6. Who is your favourite author or writer? I have no favourite author or writer in the general sense of it because I have read too many books, too many columns and too many reports to settle for one.
8. Do you think Nigerians read? Not really, at least, not as much as we should.