1. Favourite book ever – ‘The God of Small Things’ by Arundhati Roy.
2. Why? It is beautifully written. The poetic rendition of the narrative. The tapestry. Everything about it is beguiling.
3. Last book read? ‘Emeka’ by Frederick Forsyth.
4. Packing for a journey and allowed to take one book. What will it be? ‘You Must Set Forth at Dawn’ by Wole Soyinka.
5. Why? It is about everything.
6. Who is your favourite author/writer? Arundhati Roy
7. Do you think Nigerians read? Yes, but they read religious tracts and they do not understand anything they read. Nigerians are mostly dumb people.